The Importance of Roof Maintenance
Updated: Sep 15, 2022
Whether you’re a new or existing homeowner, roof maintenance is something you never want to overlook. A wide variety of roof issues can arise and turn any dream house into a nightmare. Below are some of the commonly known roof issues that develop without utilizing professional assistance.
· Broken materials. Whether it’s broken shingles or tiles, nails or screws falling out, or potential sealant issues—over time materials will eventually give to weathering. The impact of nature is always unpredictable, so routine general maintenance and inspections are often the best solution for keeping your roof up to par.
· Cold weather or freezing damages. Roofs are severely impacted by harsh temperatures and precipitation. Unfortunately for homeowners, most roofing issues occur during cold weather months.
· Leaks. Occurring almost anywhere throughout your house, leaks are the most common issue caused by a number of reasons. Because they are often difficult to find—the best way to prevent or fix leaks is hiring a roofing professional for an inspection.
· Stagnant or sitting water. This issue can lead to mold and mildew growth, as well as deterioration, holes, or leaks throughout the impacted area.
· Tree damage. One of the most common issues property owners deal with are branches or full trees falling and damaging their home. Professionals are able to identify whether or not any trees on the surrounding property should be removed or trimmed for safety.
If you’ve neglected to take proper care of your roof—don’t delay any longer. Ensure the safety of your family, belongings, and the investment of your house by scheduling an inspection today. Visit our website at www.jenackconstruction.com or call us at 484-380-5545 for a free estimate or more information. We’ll complete a zero-obligation assessment of your project, and all of our workmanship comes with a two-year warranty.